etm Carpet floor chair mats made from 100% newly manufactured polycarbonate – Designed to ensure genuine quality and complete reliability.
The durable polycarbonate structure of this mat prevents against the everyday wear and tear caused by office chair casters and helps preserve the appearance of your floor. Polycarbonate offers the ability to transmit light almost as well as glass, allowing the beauty of your floor to shine straight through. Due its many notable properties such as high impact strength, heat resistance and high transparency, polycarbonte is currently the most reliable material for the manufacturing of chair mats.
With the users needs in mind, these mats are ergonomically designed to allow for effortless movement of office chair castors (wheels), in turn helping reduce stress in the workplace and also considerably reducing leg and muscle fatigue.
Intended for use on medium to low pile carpets (up to 15 mm in thickness) all mats are fitted with grippers on the underside which are designed to keep them firmly in place while in use.
For its many beneficial properties, this mat along with several others from the etm range are Certified by TÜV Rheinland (a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services throughout the world).
- PVC free, Phthalate free, and free from heavy metals such as Tin, Lead and Cadmium
- Made from newly manufactured 100% polycarbonate – highly transparent
- Durable structure with high impact strength – long lasting
- Approved by TÜV Rheinland for non-slip ergonomic properties
- Odor free and dirt-resistant
- Sound absorbent
- 100% recyclable
- Crack, curl, break and scratch resistant
- Suitable for underfloor heating
etm chair mats are available in a wide range of sizes, please refer to the size options located at the top of the page for further details.
- Clear, highly transparent, 100% pure polycarbonate – allowing the aesthetic of your floor to show through.
- Designed to prevent against wear and tear caused by office chair casters.
- Allows your office chair to move freely while carrying out daily tasks, helping considerably reduce the risk of leg fatigue.
- Under standard use will not crack, curl, break, scratch or discolour
- Studded underside holds the mat firmly in place. Suitable for use on low-medium pile carpets (Max. pile: 15mm).