Piranha believes that when office space is at a premium, you can still have all of the practical features and much-needed storage space you require, with good, considered design. And the ELVER, shown here in the smart Graphite Black finish, offers just that.
The desk provides two external shelves and also has a storage cabinet, which houses a further two shelves; one of which is removable, to give added height to the internal space. There is a smooth pull-out keyboard shelf, which means the workspace can be left clear for paperwork whilst offering better arm positioning when using a keyboard.
The ELVER is designed to be strong and sturdy in use and is constructed from a high-quality laminated MDF, whilst the feet and shelf uprights are fabricated from quality powder-coated steel. These desks offer a working surface of 100 centimetres wide x 50 centimetres deep (40″ x 20″) and stand 76.5 centimetres (30″) high, this desk is packed with excellent features, all presented in a conveniently proportioned size.
This desk is finished with tough commercial grade melamine which is highly durable and an excellent working surface. Melamine adds years to the life of your furniture as it is more resistant to damage and therefore longer lasting than the low cost PVC wrap used by the vast majority of home office furniture suppliers.
- Compact computer desk with two external shelves, a cupboard with a further two shelves (one removable) and a smooth pull out keyboard shelf.
- Dimensions of the desktop are 100cm x 50cm (40″ x 20″) and the desk stands 76.5cm high (30″). For full dimensions please see the diagram.
- With a solid build design, this desk is very stable during use and is manufactured from high quality graphite black effect laminated MDF.
- Delivered flat packed (one carton) and easy to assemble with detailed instructions included. No additional tools required.
- Piranha is a registered trade mark of Piranha Trading Limited and is protected throughout the European Union. We do not make furniture for anyone else so please beware of imitations